Need a dose of pure joy? Dive into our gallery of beaming animals, each paired with a quote that’ll tickle your funny bone. Smiles guaranteed!
1. “They Said I’m Handsome!”
2. When You Look at Your Best Friend and Know They’re Thinking What You’re Thinking.
3. Who Said You Can’t Be a Night Owl and an Early Bird?
4. That Lazy Sunday Afternoon Nap Feeling
5. When You See a Cute Pair of Shoes in Your Size
6. “I’m Not Sure What’s Going On, I’m Just Happy to Be Here!”
7. “Think Paws-Itive!”
8. “You Said ‘One More’ Three Pictures Ago!”
9. “Look Guys! I Got My Braces Off!”
10. “Ahhh, that’s the spot!”
11. “Wow! That’s the Biggest Yarn Ball I’ve Ever Seen!”
12. When Someone Asks to See Your “Majestic Stallion” Face
13. “This Party’s Hopping!”
15. Who’s the Goodest Boy
16. “See? Told You I’ve Been Flossing!”
18. “Mom’s Gonna Love This Smell I Found!”
19. “Did Someone Say…car Ride?”
20. “Dude! You Shrunk!”
21. “Why Are You Standing on Your Head?”
22. “Me? In a Saddle? Good Luck!”
10 Things You Should Know but Are Too Embarrassed to Ask
Admit it. There are some things that are just so basic you should probably know but don’t. And at this age, you’re feeling like it’s just too embarrassing to ask simple questions. Do you turn the air down and the heat up to defrost the windows in your car? I don’t know, and I’m sure there are other questions just as basic that others have, too.
What things do you feel like you should know but don’t?
20 American Oddities That Completely Baffle Foreigners
For better or for worse, Americans are known for many things people from other countries find odd. Odd doesn’t necessarily mean bad, it just means, well, a bit hard to believe. A member of an online community wrote, “What facts about the United States do foreigners not believe until they come to America? He continues, “I’m from Bangladesh, and there are a few things I find hard to explain to peeps back home.”
9 Unexpected Habits of Geniuses (And 1 That’s Definitely Not)
While there has been debate about how accurate current intelligence tests are in measuring how smart people are, scientists have found that geniuses do share many of the same habits. In fact, you may be surprised by some of these habits that geniuses share. From daydreaming to cold showers, here are the habits you may not expect from today’s geniuses.
This article was produced by Our Woven Journey. Featured Image Credit: smrm1977/Shutterstock
Karee Blunt is a nationally syndicated travel journalist, focused on discovering destinations and experiences that captivate and inspire others through her writing. She is also the founder of Our Woven Journey, a travel site focused on inspiring others to create memory-making adventures with their loved ones. Karee is passionate about encouraging others to step out of their comfort zone and live the life they dream of. She is the mother of six kids, including four through adoption, and lives with her family in the Pacific Northwest. You can learn more about Karee on her about me page.